We are looking for individuals who have good values, motivated, energetic and innovative that enjoys helping others.
Customer Service Representative / Paint Master
We are looking for:
- Loves to interact/communicate with people on a regular basis
- Always willing to learn new skills while mastering your existing skillset.
- Openness to taking feedback and provide feedback to the team as you see this is an opportunity for growth.
- Positive mindset that motivates yourself and your team members
- Don’t mind coming early and staying a bit after your shift to help your teammate(s)
- Don’t mind going above and beyond for your customers.
- Treating your colleagues and customers with the utmost respect.
- Can comfortably adjust to working independently and in a team environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Interact/Communicate with customers, educate and provide advice that suit their needs
- Build relationship with our customer base (retail customers and contractors)
- Tint, mix and colour matching with all Benjamin Moore product lines.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing orders when necessary.
- Operate point of sale and transactions
- Maintain storefront and work area in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Monitor stock levels, merchandise shelves and order from suppliers when necessary
- Take on more responsibilities and initiative to grow yourself into a managerial role within Colour Sense.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Acknowledge achievements with bonuses
- Match pension contribution
- Employee discounts on all products we carry
- Advancement opportunities
We at Colour Sense provides equal opportunities for all employees. We will provide all types of training to help you excel and succeed in our environment. Apply today and become a part of our family at Colour Sense. Please submit your resume to email@example.com